Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to engage a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and get them stamped with suitable stamp duty. These signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of one’s company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to execute each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and find a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.